Updated on 06 Feb 2014.
Using Postpaid connection is a symbol of richness in India. But who don’t care for the right use of money. When you opt to choose Postpaid services you always wished to get best of all. BSNL has a wide range of Postpaid mobile plans. Below are the Details of BSNL Mobile Postpaid plan 525.
This is best for those who have some fixed plans of roaming tours every month.
Benefits of Plan 525
- Free calls worth Rs. 490.
- 500 MB free data to access GPRS services.
- The pulse rate will be of 15 Sec.
- Local Calls on BSNL Network @30p/min.
- Local calls on other Network @30p/min.
- STD calls on any Network @40p/min.
- All outgoing local and STD calls while roaming @50p/min.
- All incoming roaming calls @50p/min.
Charges for Plan 525
- Monthly charges of plan will be 525 INR excluding taxes.
- Advance rental of One Month. 525 INR excluding tax. (Refundable, One Month charges.)
If you are a new customer then following charges will also be applied:-
- Security deposit of 1000 INR. Inclusive of all taxes. (Refundable)
- 100 INR as activation Charges.
- If you wish to activate Local+ STD+ ISD+ International Roaming then a additional security of 4000 INR should be deposited. (Refundable)
- If you want no ISD roaming then a Additional security of 1000 INR is required instead of 4000 INR.
With this plan Customer will get free data roaming across BSNL network all over in India. A customer can avail Add-on plans for Data. To see Add-on Data plans Click here. Billing cycle of BSNL mobile postpaid will be of one month and bill will be generated on 12th of each month.
Above plan is subject to be changed without any prior notice. Please contact 1503 or nearest CHC of BSNL for checking Availability of Plan.
For more details of the plans you can Comment in our comment section below. Your comment will appear after our approval and your issue will be solved soon.