Updated on 06 Feb 2014.
BSNL is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company is the most trusted company of Indian telecom market. Postpaid services of BSNL mobile are used with first preference all over the India. BSNL has a wide range of Postpaid mobile plans. Below are the Details of BSNL Mobile Postpaid plan 225.
Plan 225 is most used per second plan of BSNL postpaid mobile. If you are frequent On-Net caller and also have short duration calls then you can go with this plan
Benefits of Plan 225
- Free usage value worth Rs. 200.
- 200 MB free data to access GPRS services.
- Local Calls on BSNL Network @1p/Sec.
- Local calls on other Network @1.2p/sec.
- STD calls on any Network @1.2p/sec.
Charges for Plan 225
- Monthly charges of plan will be 225 INR excluding taxes.
- Advance rental of One Month. 225 INR excluding tax. (Refundable, One Month charges.)
If you are a new customer then following charges will also be applied:-
- Security deposit of 1000 INR. Inclusive of all taxes. (Refundable)
- 100 INR as activation Charges.
- If you wish to activate Local+ STD+ ISD+ International Roaming then a additional security of 4000 INR should be deposited. (Refundable)
- If you want no ISD roaming then a Additional security of 1000 INR is required instead of 4000 INR.
With this plan Customer will get free data roaming across BSNL network all over in India. A customer can avail Add-on plans for Data. To see Add-on Data plans Click here. Billing cycle of BSNL mobile postpaid will be of one month and bill will be generated on 12th of each month.
Above plan is subject to be changed without any prior notice. Please contact 1503 or nearest CHC of BSNL for checking Availability of Plan.
For more details of the plans you can Comment in our comment section below. Your comment will appear after our approval and your issue will be solved soon.