BSNL is still among the telecom companies which is used and given priority by many business and government employees. No matter they are providing their services in all the areas and papers but still its quality is pathetic. Self care of BSNL is also in the list of BSNL services which are poor. It is just not handy for many of its users. Check out how you can activate one day roaming pack in BSNL.
Steps to Activate one day roaming pack in BSNL
Almost all the telecom provider have an easy and convenient method to activate such one day packs but since you are a BSNL customers you will have to suffer a bit before you enjoy. If you are out from your home circle and you are being charged for roaming BSNL provide you service of free Incoming in Roaming and outgoing calls at reduced rate after charging a bit. Though there are several recharges with different validity but if you want to activate only one day roaming plan then you can do it yourself.
- Open your Write Message box;
- Type HELP VOICE;
- Now send it on 52244;
- You will receive a message telling several plans.
- Most probably one day roaming pack will not be there.
- You will need to reply the message with ” m ” and then you will be told more plans.
- After repeating this step properly you will get to see a Roaming pack on some 14th or 15th number (Check the Image below).
- Reply with the respective code.
- After one more step of conformation your pack will get activated and a charge of approx Rs. 4.45 will get deducted from your account.
Benefits after you activate one day roaming pack in BSNL
As a benefit you will get all incoming calls free and all outgoing calls will be charged @1.5p/sec.
This method of activating one day roaming plan work in all the circles where BSNL provide service which include following circles. Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Arunanchal pradesh, Bihar Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir. Also Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Goa, Manipur, Meghalya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal.
If you face any problem with the methods given above or if you have any suggestions for us then mail us on [email protected] If can also comment it below.