Updated: May-June 2015.\r\n\r\nDo you want to transfer balance to other Vodafone number? Then read this post for how to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone Mobile.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nIf you are a Vodafone customer, you can transfer balance to another Vodafone mobile. The transferred amount will be deducted from your main balance account with a negligible processing fee. However, there are a few conditions to use this service by Vodafone\r\n
Conditions to transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone Mobile
- The minimum amount which can be transferred is Rs 5 and the maximum amount which can be transferred is Rs 30.
- You can have 3 transactions per day, but you can transfer money to a particular number only once a day, that means you can transfer a maximum of Rs 30 to one single number and Rs 90 in total.
- This service is not available to retailer numbers and also the money can only be transferred to Vodafone number.
- If you are roaming somewhere, you need to make sure that you as well as the person who is receiving the money should be active on Vodafone network.
- You should be active Vodafone customer for at least 90 days and the person receiving the money should be active for at least 30 days.
- You can receive balance from other numbers 3 times a day.
How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone number
\r\nTo transfer balance from one Vodafone number to another Vodafone number, you will need to dial USSD code in below mentioned manner\r\n
*130*1# \r\n\r\nOnce you enter this you will be asked to enter the mobile number. Enter and proceed.
\r\nMake sure that the number you are entering is correct. Double check this number because Vodafone holds no responsibility if your money is transferred to someone else.\r\n\r\nYou can even request Balance from another Vodafone subscriber, to request Balance, simply dial *130*2# and enter the number and amount on the next screen.\r\n\r\nI hope this was useful. Let me know if you have any doubt regarding this.