The trend of transferring balance from one number to another is increasing these days. I had covered the balance transfer process of 4-5 operators back in May this year and unfortunately I had left one major operator in India. So, here in this post, I will be covering on how to transfer balance from Reliance to reliance mobile. This trick will work on both the Reliance mobile variants i.e. GSM and CDMA.
Reliance is a major company in India. The number of telecom circles in India is the same of the number of circles where Reliance has licenses to provide their services.
Conditions to transfer balance in Reliance
- The minimum amount which you can transfer is Rs 5 and the maximum amount you can transfer is Rs 100.
- The sender as well as the receiver number has to be active on Reliance network since at least 90 days.
- The sender can send an amount thrice a day, however, to one number, the amount can be sent only once per day.
- The maximum amount one user can transfer or receive in a day is Rs 100.
- If you enter a wrong number while transferring the balance, then most of the times it will be credited back to the sender, but in case it does not, Reliance does not take any such responsibility.
How to transfer balance from Reliance mobile to another reliance mobile
While transferring the balance, you will need to dial *367*3# . You will get a screen which will automatically close. Once the first screen closes, dial *312*3# and then you will be asked to enter your mobile number.
After entering your mobile number, you will be asked to enter the pin. If this is the first time you are transferring the balance to another reliance number, then you will have to enter the default pin. Default pin to transfer balances in Reliance is the digit 1.