Reliance Communications is 4th largest telecom service provider of Indian Telecom Industry. It is the having the highest number of 3G customers in Country. Recently they launched TalkLoan facility for their GSM PrePaid customers through which customer can get a small TalkTime Loan in emergency situations.
Steps to take TalkTime loan in Reliance Mobile
There is one and only step to take TalkTime loan in Reliance and that is using USSD codes.
- Dial *141#.
- You find two option.
- Reply with 1 to take Rs. 5 loan and reply with 2 to take Rs. 10 loan.
- Once you select, you will be asked for confirmation.
- Reply with 1 to confirm.
Terms and Conditions for TalkLoan facility.
- You will be charged Rs. 6, if you select for Rs. 5 loan.
- You will be charged Rs. 12, if you opt for Rs. 10 loan.
- Amount will be deducted from you main balance whenever you have sufficient balance after 24 hrs of taking the loan.
- Your balance should be less than Rs. 10 to avail any of the loan plan.
- You can use the loan Talktime balance in any data pack or SMS pack also.
- You should have cleared all your previous Loan for taking a new one.