If it is asked about best Postpaid mobile service in India then all experienced users will have same answer, BSNL postpaid mobile. BSNL postpaid is best at price, best at plans. It provide free data roaming across the country. It is suitable for a economy user to a business person. Today we bring you the latest business class plan of BSNL postpaid mobile. Below are the Details of BSNL Mobile Postpaid plan 1500.
This is best for those who make heavy number of calls and have some fixed plans of roaming tours every month.
Benefits of BSNL mobile postpaid plans 1500
- 2000 MB free data to access GPRS services.
- The pulse rate will be of 60 Sec.
- Local BSNL messages free.
- Unlimited Local and STD Calls on BSNL Network.
- Local calls on other Network @20p/min.
- STD calls on other Network @30p/min.
- All outgoing local and STD calls while roaming @30p/min.
- All incoming roaming calls are free.
- Free night calling on both Local and STD BSNL network. (Night hours:- 2300 Hrs to 0700Hrs)
Charges for BSNL mobile postpaid plans 1500
- Monthly charges of plan will be 1500 INR excluding taxes.
- Advance rental of One Month 1500 INR excluding tax. (Refundable, One Month charges.)
If you are a new customer then following charges will also be applied:-
- Security deposit of 1000 INR. Inclusive of all taxes. (Refundable)
- 100 INR as activation Charges.
- If you wish to activate Local+ STD+ ISD+ International Roaming then a additional security of 4000 INR should be deposited. (Refundable)
- If you want no ISD roaming then a Additional security of 1000 INR is required instead of 4000 INR.
With this plan Customer will get free data roaming across BSNL network all over in India. A customer can avail Add-on plans for Data. To see Add-on Data plans Click here. Billing cycle of BSNL mobile postpaid will be of one month and bill will be generated on 12th of each month.
Above plan is subject to be changed without any prior notice. Please contact 1503 or nearest CHC of BSNL for checking Availability of Plan.
For more details of the plans you can Comment in our comment section below. Your comment will appear after our approval and your issue will be solved soon.