Updated on 06 Feb 2014.
No worries of recharge. No worries of call cut due to low balance. No worries about making limited calls for the sake of balance. All these are possible only when one has a postpaid connection with his or her mobile. And these services get for reliability when you choose them with best Indian telecom provider BSNL. BSNL has a wide range of Postpaid mobile plans. Below are the Details of BSNL Mobile Postpaid plan 325.
Plan 325 is mostly used by those BSNL postpaid mobile customers who make both long and short calls frequently. Due to less roaming charges plan also seen convenient for those who have 1 or 2 days of roaming in a month.
Benefits of Plan 325
- Free calls worth Rs. 300.
- 250 MB free data to access GPRS services.
- The pulse rate will be of 15 Sec.
- Local Calls on BSNL Network @30p/min.
- Local calls on other Network @50p/min.
- STD calls on any Network @50p/min.
- Night calling on all BSNL numbers will be reduced to 50% of tariff. (Note: – Night hours will be from 23:00 to 07:00)
Charges for Plan 325
- Monthly charges of plan will be 325 INR excluding taxes.
- Advance rental of One Month. 325 INR excluding tax. (Refundable, One Month charges.)
If you are a new customer then following charges will also be applied:-
- Security deposit of 1000 INR. Inclusive of all taxes. (Refundable)
- 100 INR as activation Charges.
- If you wish to activate Local+ STD+ ISD+ International Roaming then a additional security of 4000 INR should be deposited. (Refundable)
- If you want no ISD roaming then a Additional security of 1000 INR is required instead of 4000 INR.
With this plan Customer will get free data roaming across BSNL network all over in India. A customer can avail Add-on plans for Data. To see Add-on Data plans Click here. Billing cycle of BSNL mobile postpaid will be of one month and bill will be generated on 12th of each month.
Above plan is subject to be changed without any prior notice. Please contact 1503 or nearest CHC of BSNL for checking Availability of Plan.
For more details of the plans you can Comment in our comment section below. Your comment will appear after our approval and your issue will be solved soon.