BSNL launched pan India yearly 3g data packs for prepaid customers. Check inside for more details.
India’s most trusted and the backbone of Indian Telecom, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has come up with an exiting initiative to launch yearly 3G data plans for the prepaid subscribers. This move has come at a time when the telecom operators are continuously hiking their call rates and data rates and there is no certainty of the tariffs in the near future.
BSNL launched their 3 new Yearly 3G data plans for prepaid customers priced at Rs 1251, 2299 and 3299. All these 3 plan offer 0.75GB, 1.5GB and 2.5GB respectively per month for a year. The benefits can be used at the home network as well as while roaming on BSNL or MTNL networks across the country. Below are some details about all those 3 plans
Rs 1251 : 0.75GB 3G data per month for 12 months.
Rs 2299 : 1.5GB 3G data per month for 12 months.
Rs 3299 : 2.5 3G data per month for 12 months.
Terms and conditions for these plans
- Can only be done through top-up recharge.
- It will be applicable with every BSNL SIM card, including DATA card and special plan SIM cards.
- BSNL can adjust the price in range of Rs 5 (+ / -) depending over the condition of a particular telecom circle.
- The above plans will get into effect from 15-04-2013.
- If you are from Jammu and Kashmir, then you will have to pay service tax extra.