Airtel is the leading telecom provider in India in Private sector. They provide telecom services in all the telecom circles of India. Airtel is known for its best customer support and best network range all over the India. Airtel has introduced many services for the customers which turned out to be of the great use. Borrowing money as talk-time loan from your telecom provider is very useful many time Airtel was offering this service a few years later but unfortunately they stopped it. Now the again started this service. This post will guide you how to take a loan in Airtel Mobile.
Imagine you are trapped in a deserted place and you have zero balance of or insufficient balance to make a call or send a message, What is the solution? If you are on a urgent call and your balance reach down to zero, How you will continue the call? There are many such situations where you need the balance urgently but whats the solution. Well if you are on Airtel you can take a Talktime loan.
(((Our Website also update all latest recharge offers and details. To see recharge tariffs and offers click here or go to home page.)))
How to take a loan in Airtel mobile
Airtel provide you service of Talktime loan of Rs. 10 and it is very easy to have it. You can get loan amount in two ways.
For Loan you can call toll free number 52141 and follow the instructions.
You can take loan by USSD code through following steps.
- Dial *141#.
- A menu will flash in 5-10 seconds.
- Answer it by dialing 3.
- You will be asked to enter 1 for the Talktime loan.
- Again you will be asked to confirm by dialing 1.
- You will be provided Rs. 10 talk-time after choosing 1.
- You will be charged Rs. 12 whenever you recharge after taking the loan.
- You can only take loan if your account balance is lower than Rs. 5.
- You can be asked to return the loan if you don’t for 2-3 days after taking the loan.
- The request of returning the amount can be done either by SMS or call.
The code is available for Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Arunanchal pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir. Also for Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal state.
This service can be changed or withdrawn anytime without any prior notice. All rights are reserved by Airtel India.