Update: July, 2015.
This post will guide you throughout to transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel mobile. Read the post for more info.
If you are an Airtel customer, then you can transfer Balance to your friend’s number or ask any of your friends to transfer the balance to you. This service is useful when you are in a remote area and there is no retailer or a recharge shop. All you need to do is, you need to send an SMS. However, there are a few conditions which you need to follow in order to transfer or receive balance.
Conditions to transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel Mobile
- If you are transferring Balance, you need to be active on Airtel network for at least 90 days, and the person who is receiving the balance should be active for at least 30 days.
- You can transfer as low as Rs 5 and as much as Rs 50 per transaction and you are allowed for only 3 transactions every day. You can also share Rs 51 and Rs 101 specifically.
- You can send Balance to a number only once a day and receive from 3 different numbers.
- You need to have atleast Rs 17 to transfer the minimum Rs 5.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel Mobile
To transfer, you will need to Dial *141# and wait for the response (some 5 seconds).
- You will get a USSD base Flash message with few options like Share Talktime, Happy hours Ask Talktime.
- Reply with 1 for Transferring balance or sharing Talktime to any Airtel number.
- Then you will be asked to enter amount you want to transfer.
- After that you will be promoted to enter the Prepaid number on which you want to transfer the Amount.
- That’s it. The Talktime will be shared after that and you will get a confirmation message.
Make sure you try it with lesser balance initially, because this service is available for some states only.