Updated on 06 Feb 2014.
BSNL is the best postpaid service provider in India in Both cell phone and Broadband sector. After a long period of time BSNL recently made some changes in their PostPaid plans. Now postpaid Mobile plans of BSNL are much more affordable and have a wide range from choosing between them. Below are the Details of BSNL Mobile Postpaid plan 99.
Plan 99 is starting plan of BSNL postpaid mobile. And it is good for those who take minimum use of cell phone.
Benefits of Plan 99
- Rs. 60 free usage value.
- Local Calls on BSNL Network @70p/min.
- Local calls on other Network @70p/min.
- STD calls on any Network @70p/min.
Charges for Plan 99
- Monthly charges of plan will be 99 INR excluding tax.
- Advance rental of One Month. 99 INR excluding tax. (Refundable, One Month charges.)
If you are a new customer then following charges will also be applied:-
- Security deposit of 1000 INR. Inclusive of all taxes. (Refundable)
- 100 INR as activation Charges.
- If you wish to activate Local+ STD+ ISD+ International Roaming then a additional security of 4000 INR should be deposited. (Refundable)
- If you want no ISD roaming then a Additional security of 1000 INR is required instead of 4000 INR.
With this plan Customer will get free data roaming across BSNL network all over in India. A customer can avail Add-on plans for Data. To see Add-on Data plans Click here. Billing cycle of BSNL mobile postpaid will be of one month and bill will be generated on 12th of each month.
Above plan is subject to be changed without any prior notice. Please contact 1503 or nearest CHC of BSNL for checking Availability of Plan.
For more details of the plans you can Comment in our comment section below. Your comment will appear after our approval and your issue will be solved soon.