Update :- 22-03-2014.
Reliance communications being one of the best local Indian telecom providers know the methods to attract customers very well. From the day MNP was introduced, telecom companies have started introducing cheaper and cheaper plans every service they provide . Competition in the market is giving a big profit to the customers and daily introducing cheaper plans. Reliance is always known for best MNP plan and this time they have something very unique for cell phone users.
Best MNP Plan : MNP in Rs 17 and offers Worth Rs. 317 in Reliance GSM
Customers willing to join Reliance GSM can avail offers of Rs. 317 by paying just Rs. 17. With their existing numbers customers can get into the Reliance network very easily.
Process of MNP to Reliance GSM
- From your current network SMS PORT >Mobile number< to 1900.
- You will receive a Unique Porting code which will be valid for the next 15 days.
- Go to nearest Reliance retail shop and ask them to join reliance with 3G.
- You have to submit your documents and a photo along with it.
- You will be given a SIM card of Reliance which will get activated when your current network is lost permanently.
- You will be charged Rs. 17. (You can also be charged Rs. 70 of SIM charges in some circles.)
NOTE :- Customers of Delhi NCR circle will be charged Rs. 70 as SIM charges. (Thanks to our reader Sunil Singh for this info.)
Benefits of bset MNP plan in Reliance
When you get in with Reliance 3G you will enjoy offers of Rs. 251 . Remember you are just paying Rs. 17. A customers will get following offers-
- 1GB of 3G Data for first month worth Rs. 156.
- 1GB of 3G Data for the next month worth Rs. 156.
- Talktime of Rs. 5 in main Balance.
Other than these benefits customers will get low tariffs.
- Local Reliance Call @5p/min.
- Local calls on other Network @25p/min.
- STD calls @60p/min.
- SMS @5p/SMS.
The above Tariff will be valid for 90 days from the day of network activation.
The above plans are subject to change without any prior notice.
For more details call toll free no. 18001003333.